Welcome to Our Lady of Peace
located in Conway, Pennsylvania
Father James Kurtz, OFM, CAP, Pastor
Parish Mission Statement
With Our Lady of Peace as our model of faith, hope, and love, we are a committed Catholic Christian people working together for God through worship, education, and service to achieve spiritual growth. As a parish devoted to Christ, we welcome others to our faith community.
Saturday Vigil 5:30 pm
Monday 9:00 am
Tuesday 9:00 am
Wednesday 9:00 am
Thursday 9:00 am
Friday 9:00 am
If you would like to provide the altar flowers for a particular date in honor/memory of someone, you can do so by either notifying the Parish Office at 724-869-3024 or simply put an envelope in the collection basket with your donation of $45. Also in this envelope enclose a short note including: your name; whether in honor or memory of; and that person’s name. Include a daytime phone number where you can be reached, if needed. Please put in your request at least two weeks prior to the date you wish to honor or remember this person. Requests will be taken on a first-come first-serve basis and cannot be honored for Easter or Christmas.
OLOP Vacation Bible School
Join us for a fun filled week form July 23 - 27 where kids will discover their strength with God. Our action packed vbs will be a super hero theme this year. Each night the Bible story will be introduced by some of our favorite masked heroes. You can register to be a volunteer or register your child by clicking on the link below.
Readings for the Week of May 21, 2017
- Sunday: Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 3:15-18 / Jn 14:15-21 or Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 4:13-16 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149 / Jn 15:26--16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138 / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22--18:1 / Ps 148 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98 / Jn 16:16-20
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47 / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20