Saturday Vigil 5:30 pm
Monday 9:00 am
Tuesday 9:00 am
Wednesday 9:00 am
Thursday 9:00 am
Friday 9:00 am
If you would like to provide the altar flowers for a particular date in honor/memory of someone, you can do so by either notifying the Parish Office at 724-869-3024 or simply put an envelope in the collection basket with your donation of $45. Also in this envelope enclose a short note including: your name; whether in honor or memory of; and that person’s name. Include a daytime phone number where you can be reached, if needed. Please put in your request at least two weeks prior to the date you wish to honor or remember this person. Requests will be taken on a first-come first-serve basis and cannot be honored for Easter or Christmas.
Beginning OCTOBER 22ND the SATURDAY VIGIL MASS will move from 5:30PM to 4PM. We are changing the Mass time 2 weeks earlier this year due to the “Touch of Vegas” dinner on Oct. 22nd. This is done every year at the end of daylight savings time through Palm Sunday so that people can be home before dark (and hopefully before roads freeze up) during the winter months. Thank You!
On Mission Meetings at Our Lady of Peace
October 26 & 27, 2016
This is a very important meeting. Please pick one of the nights to attend.
There is not any CCD on Sunday, October 30 & Monday, October 31, 2016.
The Mass Book for 2017 is now open for scheduling Masses! Forms may be found in the back of the church (on shelf in front of cry room). Please return completed form to the parish office.
Readings for the Week of October 23, 2016
- Sunday: Sir 35:12-14, 16-18 / Ps 34:2-3, 17-19, 23 / 2 Tm 4:6-8, 16-18 / Lk 18:9-14
- Monday: Eph 4:32—5:8 / Ps 1:1-4, 6 / Lk 13:10-17
- Tuesday: Eph 5:21-33 or 5:2a, 25-32 / Ps 128:1-5 / Lk 13:18-21
- Wednesday: Eph 6:1-9 / Ps 145:10-14 / Lk 13:22-30
- Thursday: Eph 6:10-20 / Ps 144:1-2, 9-10 / Lk 13:31-35
- Friday: Eph 2:19-22 / Ps 19:2-5 / Lk 6:12-16
- Saturday: Phil 1:18b-26 / Ps 42:2-3, 5 / Lk 14:1, 7-11
- Next Sunday: Wis 11:22—12:2 / Ps 145: 1-2, 8-11, 13-14 / 2 Thes 1:11—2:2 / Lk 19:1-10